CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Lindsey's piss poor Blog post

In rebuttal to the previous completely hair brained post, I present a myriad of reasons why Kevin Durant made the right decision by declaring for the draft.

1. Money. I'm assuming KD will make money similar to what LeBron James made when he was a rookie, which is the rookie maximum. Since I'm not a completely useless piece of shit, I looked this particular number up. It was 4,018,000. Since the salary cap has grown a little since then, I think Durant will make around 4.5 million. This is of course peanuts compared to the 20 million he's guaranteed from Nike. You never know if your knee is going to explode like Shaun Livingston's did there a month ago.

2. Improvement. Playing another year in college is a waste of time for Big Kev. He's already completely dominant. He will improve way, way more in the NBA playing against guys who are in his league talent wise.

And since a myriad is best defined as "two", I will stop there. But I have more if you ask me.

0 comments: