CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh my God! Fumble!



Hey!

What's that? Is that the ball? ITS THE BALL!

FUMBLLLLLLEEEE!

Everybody! Get the ball! It's loose!

I got it I got it I got it... Look at me! I'm so fast! Everybody is looking at me...I am the center of attention. I am the next Primetime...look how fast I run, faster than our gay fuck of runningback. YAAAA!!! Look at me go!

Why isn't anyone else cheering? Why is that ref laughing at me?

(runs by ref)

COCK-SUCKING PISS DRINKER!

(keeps running)

I'm at the 20...the 10! Touchdown for meeeeeeee!

Everybody! Look! I have the ball...I am the best defensive player in the world! Our defense is incredible!



...

WHAT? WHATCHU MEAN "INCOMPLETE PASS?!" That's BULLSHIT...I saw that ball clearly come..WHAT?! A FLAG? for what? When? I didn't say that...fuckin cock-sucking piss drinker...

Dammit Jerry. I was just finishing the play, you know? Coach always says don't give up...I don't care if was blatantly obvious that it was incomplete. Hey...I'm not retarded.

I just want to be loved.

That's all I ever wanted...

4 comments:

Nazi Synthesizer said...

That post was offensive to piss drinkers.

i.e. Marc

WallyMS said...

The U.P.D.A. is going to sue your ass for that comment. We are going to take you for all you are worth. Which by my calculations is about $3.35.

Clock Cleaner said...

whats your rank in the united piss drinkers association? are the ceo? the president?

Nazi Synthesizer said...

The Exalted Chief Wizard of Piss