CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A New Feature- MBS post

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce a new feature called an MBS post, or Message Board Style post. We will discuss certain issues, as a message board does, in the comments. The issues can be completely random, and anyone is welcome and encouraged to bring up an issue that they want to discuss. Any topic will do.

These posts will come up every so often, but should be debated about until a settlement is reached. Only once a conclusion on the issue is reached will the discussion end. The dialogue should be mature and thoughtful, and any comments not on the topic or just blatant insults will be deleted. I feel this will be a great way to figure out life's mysteries and it should be interesting as well.

Today's issue is...Dogfucking. Take it to the comments. I'll start.

13 comments:

Clock Cleaner said...

I gotta side with the dogfuckers. A simple point: If a dog wants it and a human wants it, they should be able to have sex. Why, if both parties are willing, should they be unable to have sex?

Anonymous said...

Three questions:
1. How does one tell if the dog wants it?
2. Does this apply to interspecies lesbians?
3. Where can I buy tickets/ a video?

Clock Cleaner said...

all valid questions.

1. It can be argued that it is impossible to tell if dogs consent to sex, BUT instead, animals "present" themselves. A comparison would be a girl taking off her clothes in front of you, then seductively motioning for you to come to her.
2. yes
3. as soon as the one called Nazi Synthesizer edits the video, it should become available for purchase at 5.95$

WallyMS said...

1. Awesome
2. Awesome
3. Awesome

Sign me up.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Haha. Anonymous...

Nice try Riley. That's pretty sad too.

Anyway, dumb topic. And why doesn't it surprise me that Marc is into bestiality?

Clock Cleaner said...

you're all useless.

It doesn't take that much effort to comment, you bunch of retards.

Inbred Nation said...

As the Nazi said, not the best topic to comment on. Stop being useless and make a new one.

Clock Cleaner said...

do not tell me dogfucking is a bad topic. you could argue about whether its bad or good all day.

if you want, read this long and detailed discussion. http://www.cracked.com/forums/topic/15442/consent-in-animal-kingdom-you-split-topic

I'll try and come up with another topic, but as for your useless comment, you're not immune to posting. If you can think of something, then post it. I'll comment to death on it. I DARE you to think of one.

Anyways, since no one has any moral values, this topic is declared done, and dogfucking is declared A-OK.
So when I catch you fucking dogs, don't worry, I'll cheer you on.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Then why weren't you cheering when I fucked your mom the other night?

Clock Cleaner said...

i was too busy having a three way with your mom and your sister, or I would have been.

Anonymous said...

Where here against authority

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Anonymous said...

tramadol without prescription order tramadol pets - kind medicine tramadol hcl