CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Shut up Silver

I don't give one giant shit about your moronic friends and their stupid fantasy pool.

In my vocabulary, Malibu is now synonymous with cock.

Your daughter's soccer team can go get raped.

Cal can eat shit.

Your Yahoo Search Words of the Week are incredibly idiotic.

NO ONE PERSON ALIVE reads all your lyric-altering garbage. What the fuck is that? Stop.

The Reading Royals? Do you seriously think ANYBODY cares about them?

Where ya getting flown out to this week? To the best game? Well LA DEE FUCKING DA. Good for you.

I'll do some Don Julio shots for you if you quit filling "The Gameface" with shit.
I hate it.

2 comments:

Inbred Nation said...

I voted to have a dick for a nose. Having two dicks hanging off my head is just one too many.

Clock Cleaner said...

no way. dickears all the way.