CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Joey Harrington's Lament

Why me? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I say!!!

Tell me, what's wrong with throwing 175 yards a game consistently? not much, you say.
Well how bout a big ol' TD to go with that? I'd say that's good like morning wood.

Why do they mock me so?

They say I was a bust, they say I'm not a leader. For Pete's sake this is a team sport and I'm one gosh darn player out of 11...er 12. The media beats ME into the dang ground because my TEAM loses. How fair is that? It's not fair at all if you were wondering. I try as hard as I can and what do I get? Scorn. I get scorn. Oh I know what you're thinking. ooooooo scones and corn as one? Sounds yummy! NO! That's not it at all! Scorn is different and bad!

Well I'm fed up with all these big buttholes and I'm not going to take it anymore! From this moment onward, Joey Harrington will be a new man. A new quarterback! Now that I've requested to move to Atlanta, it's time to begin anew. I'm going to laugh more, care less, stick my wiener in cheerleaders, and stay up past 11:30!









Yeah I'd like to doodle on her etch-a-sketch alright.



















Give me that box of food, you poor son of a mink!


















What's wrong with bumpin' uglies with some kids? Nothing at all.

















-Hee hee! What's brown and sticky?

-Mmphh HAHAHA no not my DOODOO (giggle)

-A stick! GUFFAW!

0 comments: