CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Who wants a mustache ride?

Reading 'big fundamental's Top 8 quotes from Seinfeld...got me thinking about a certain comedy group who's movies offer a whole lot in the memorable quote department. Broken Lizard is that group. Though they have had one great, hilarious movie...followed by two mediocre (or shit) movies, and one college film...they still have enough great lines to fill out a post. I will list the 10 best...much rounder number than 8.



#10

Matt: Well hey, Sara.

Sara: Hey, Matt. Grogan's so funny.
Matt: Yeah. Hey, sounds to me like you like him.
Sara: Well...
Matt: Wow. You and Garbage Dick. That's great!

From Broken Lizard's first movie, the college one. Not very funny, but I felt compelled to include at least one quote from every movie. But this one was pretty funny when I saw it. Sara is the main girl's best friend and Matt is the guy who played Foster in Super Troopers.



#9

Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?

This one always makes me laugh when I hear it. It's so childish yet, effective and apt for the situation it was used it.



#8


I once saw him fart a plum... I was plum surprised.

From Beerfest



#7

Nobody ever suspects the fun police.



#6

There's always one fuck-head like you trying to shit in the apple pie. Well you just shat in the one apple pie that knows how to shit back.

Secondary character quote, still funny as hell.




#5

Barry: I was in Thailand, playing Ping-Pong in Ding Dang. I was in a real high-stakes game in some opium den. Turned out the guys I was playing aren't the kind of guys who like to lose. After I beat them... they beat me. Worked me over pretty good. And this is hard to say... but they held me down... and they shoved a ping pong paddle up my ass. It's never been the same. I'm damaged goods.

Fink: Gosh, Barry, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I would do if somebody shoved a paddle handle up my ass.

Barry: Wasn't the handle. I've been shitting pancakes ever since.



#4

Todd: Jim Tobleson said they called in a hostage negotiator...

Landfill: Jim Tobleson's a fucking Chatty Cathy! I did my three years up at the county pen. Made some friends...went Muslim. Now I'm out. Praise Allah!



#3

Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

Alright meow...



#2

Back off, fun pig! You wanna fun-fucking-arrest me? You better get a
fun-fucking-warrant! Otherwise, stay outta my... fun-fucking-face!

This was a tough decision.




#1

It's not a party until someone breaks the Jacuzzi.

0 comments: