CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

People That Suck

At a normal, organized blog, I would probably just write these down and let Cock Cleaner put them in one of his "People I Hate" posts. Unfortunately, our blog blows and none of us know what is going on.

People who go to Sarcan with too few or too many cans/bottles

I went to Sarcan the other day with 1.5 bags of cans and 2 milk crates of bottles (parents may be borderline alcoholics). This managed to get me a pretty respectable 23 dollars - I consider anything over 20 dollars a success. But what I did means nothing, because I'm not fucking stupid like everyone else.

This place was packed. They had three lines going and it still had six people per line. Now that I think about it, I'm a bit of a moron for staying. There were people walking in there after me with TWO SMALL SHOPPING BAGS of cans. You know what that probably got them? One dollar and fifty fucking cents. Is $1.50 really worth forty-five minutes of your time?

Then there are the people with 13-14 bags and about six cases of some shit beer (like Black Ice). You do know that there's a limit on how much they can give you, right? They can't just give you the $300 or so that your shit is worth. Come to think of it, why the fuck are you saving your cans and bottles for so long? Is your life really that busy that you can't go to Sarcan every month or so when that 3rd bag fills up? Or are you just such a pile of shit that you drink 12 bags worth of cans in a month? Either way, die.

Also, why do people hate Sarcan workers so much? I always hear them getting ragged on, but I've had no problems with them. If anything, congratulate them for not killing themselves while they do the most monotonous job in the world. People that hate Sarcan workers also fuckin' suck.

Jays fans that boo their own players on a regular basis

First off, the Jays lost a heartbreaker tonight in 14 innings. Burnett got tagged with the loss (naturally) after the Jays ran out of relievers and had to toss him in there. The relief pitching was pretty fantastical, getting out of quite a few jams (a couple no outs, bases loaded situations).

On to the people that suck. I don't want to sound like Drunk Jays Fans and beak Toronto's fans, but they get fucking annoying sometimes. They regularly boo their own pitchers after walks - doesn't matter if it was a 10-pitch at-bat - and they boo after strikeouts. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I know it sucks to watch your team fail, but it's one fucking out/walk. If The Big Hurt is 0-4 with 4 K's or Burnett walked the last 3 guys, a little boo might suffice, but don't do it every god damn time.

I also have a new beef with Jamie Campbell and Josh Hamilton (Rangers OF). I had no idea who the guy was until the last series the Jays had with them, but Campbell just loves to slobber all over his cock.

Campbell: And Josh Hamilton is up to the dish. This hot piece of ass doesn't even need a bat. He could just catch the ball with his bare hand and throw it over the fence. Look at those muscles...god...I just...goooooooo.

What a dick.

19 comments:

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Fucking-A about SARCAN. I refuse to take back my recycling anymore. I'll let my dad get the 20 bucks. It's not worth my time. I agree...never really had a problem with the employees. Nice people. Retarded (you'd have to be to work there), but nice people. Except for some bitch who almost fucking lost it on me for having 2 glass bottles mixed into my plastic. Had people over, 2 bottles might have been put in there by accident. Big fucking deal. Just sort my shit.
But yeah, I see that pretty regularly...people with hardly any recyclables. But continue to wait in line. They must be retarded as well. But not nice people...since they are making the fucking line longer. I think I might just throw a dollar at them next time and tell them to get the fuck out.
Also...to add something about the people who bring in large quantities. It is complete bullshit. Mind you, I respect the environment...so even though these people are dumbasses, I don't mind their 12 bags of cans waiting in line. WHAT I DO MIND...is when they grab each bag from the back of their car to where they are in line. Then me, I walk in...see a bunch of bags (owner is back at car grabbing the rest) and step ahead in line. I have my shit...I'm ready. Then the owner comes back with bags 11 and 12 and says: "I was ahead of you". GET FUCKED YOU PIECE OF DOGSHIT! This has happened to me twice. If you are stupid enough to wait until your recyclable load gets that large...you deserve to wait the longest. Case closed. Die.

As for the Jays...been too busy watching hockey. Come June I should be on top of that shit though.

WallyMS said...

My favorite/worse thing about Sarcan is when people stand in line with bags of milk cartons, only to be told they aren't worth anything and to place them against the wall. Its fucking hilarious when they are in the other line and a bitch when they are yours.

Frank said...

I can't handle the people that comment at DJF anymore. It kind of makes me mad that it's so popular now because they've attracted so many idiots who don't know anything about baseball. People who think bunting is smart. People who judge pitchers based on win-loss record. People who flip out over every game. This is baseball. There are 162 games in a goddamn season. There is no reason to absolutely live and die with every game. It's not football. Very rarely is one game going to define your season. They will lose 60 games at a bare minimum. Sure they had chances last night, but they were lucky to even have a chance. They clearly did not deserve to win. And blaming Gibbons or Burnett is just as retarded. You really think Gibby should manage his bullpen to last 14 innings? That is just retarded. You're really going to blame Burnett when the guy has never come out of the bullpen before, is pitching on two days rest, and missed all of spring training? That is even more retarded. I blame the Leafs for runining the mind of every Toronto fan.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Ontarians are fucking retarded in general.

Anonymous said...

yeah...marc should feel right at home.



PWNED.

Inbred Nation said...

Dude you can't respond to your own comment as Anonymous...that's not cool.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

What the fuck. That wasn't me dicknose.

Clock Cleaner said...

whoops

that was me.

WallyMS said...

Don't go hating the Leafs, just wait till next year...or the next...or quite possibly the next. Regardless they are going to be good...someday. As for me I am not a Ontarian. My permanent address is still SK, same with me drivers license and plates. So fuck you. Ontario is bullshit. I don't, nor do I ever want to live here, at least without internet. I still can't believe I went 4 months without internet or Live without killing something. That means I don't have an addictive personality, awesome. Bring on the booze, gambling, coke, heroin and smokes. I'm invinceable.

WallyMS said...

FTW how did we go from Sarcan to Ontario? I wonder how long it takes on Wikipedia?

WallyMS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WallyMS said...

6 clicks

Frank said...

Do some work, Marc. I pay your damn salary.

WallyMS said...

You sure do. And I thank you for it.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

You are an Ontarian. You are a Leafs fan and (presently) live there. Fuck you and your people.

WallyMS said...

Come say that to all 12,160,282 of our faces Mr my province only has 1 million people.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

That would be impossible. Don't have the time nor the means.

WallyMS said...

Asshole

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.